Run a VTN in a virtual machine appliance. Ideal for developers, testing and understanding OpenADR, or small scale pilots ...
Hire nebland software to create a custom VEN, customize the Open Source VTN, or receive general OpenADR support ...
Comming soon: libraries in C++, Java, C#, VTN Enhancements, VTN Load Testing ...
Open Automated Demand Response is an open and standardized way for electricity providers and system operators to communicate DR signals with each other and with their customers using a common language over any existing IP-based communications network.
OADR 2.0a/2.0b VTN
Download a VTN Virtual Machine Image
The OADR VTN virtual machine image is an instance of an OpenADR 2.0a/2.0b VTN. This software is based on the compliance tested open source software by EPRI.
This product lowers the barrier to entry for developers, researchers, and others interested in OpenADR 2.0 by providing a VTN that is ready to run in minutes. Learn more ...
OADR Development & Support
Develop a custom VEN and provide OADR knowledge to your staff
Need help developing a VEN? We have the expertise to write a custom VEN in a number of languages, or to help your team understand the OpenADR protocol. Using open source OpenADR libraries as building blocks, we can build a solution very quickly.
If you have the programming expertise but aren't sure where to start with OpenADR, we can help. We can support your development effort by managing the project or providing OpenADR knowledge. Learn more ...
Comming Soon ...
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about coming features.
- New VTN virtual machine release: new features from the latest EPRI open source project release
- VTN Load testing: use cloud resources to test the stability of your VTN against 10's, 100's, or 1000's or more VENs. Test with TLS. Test reporting. Test with 2.0a and 2.0b VENs.
- C++, Java, and C# OpenADR libraries for 2.0b VENs: updates to existing libraries and the release of libraries in new languages
- XMPP support: XMPP support in the virtual machine image
- TLS Support: TLS support in the virtual machine image